Purpose: To improve the quality of life of children and families worldwide
As a thriving organization of men, women,and youth, we are dedicated to serving the children
of the world and improving the quality of life worldwide. Being committed to this mission calls each of us to live by the
following Ojects of Kiwanis:
1. To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than the material values of life.
2. To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
3. To promote the adoption and the applicationof higher social, business, and professional standards.
develope, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and seviceable citizenship.
5. To provide through Kiwanis clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to
build better communities.
6. To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism, which makes possible the increase
of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and goodwill.